1. Heat a large pot over medium heat and add 1 Tbsp coconut or olive oil (or nonstick spray).
2. Add in diced onion, garlic and carrots, and cook for 5 minutes.
3. Season with a healthy pinch of salt and pepper, then add veggie stock and water and stir.
4. Bring it to a low boil, and then simmer on low heat. Cover and cook for 20 minutes, or until veggies are tender.
5. Transfer to a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
6. Add peanut butter and chili garlic sauce to the blender and blend it again until everything combines.
7. Taste and adjust seasonings as needed. For a touch of added sweetness, add a Tbsp or so of brown sugar, maple syrup or agave nectar. Add more chili garlic sauce for more heat.
8. Serve immediately with fresh basil or herbs of choice. A drizzle of coconut milk will add a creamy, sweet touch. Serve with sriracha for extra heat.
Copyright © 2022. All rights reserved.