1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside, and preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. Press the tofu for 10 minutes.
3. Place the Spice/Herb Ingredients into a small bowl, mix well, set aside.
4. Microwave the frozen spinach until warm, place in a colander and squeeze out all the water. Set aside.
5. In a large nonstick skillet, add the onions, sauté over medium-high heat for 7 to 9 minutes until tender, then add the minced garlic, sauté for one minute, stirring constantly. Then add the spinach, vegetable broth, lemon juice, tahini, nutritional yeast, ume plum vinegar and the Spice/Herb Mix. Stir until well heated through.
6. Crumble the pressed tofu into the skillet and gently fold in and heat through.
7. Remove the mixture from the stove, divide the mixture in half, then each half into half, etc. until you have 8 equal mixtures.
8. Assemble the rolls: Lay the tortilla out flat, then place 1/8th (about ¼ cup) of the mixture in the middle of the tortilla, creating a log of the mixture, then roll it up. Place the seam side down onto the parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Continue until the remaining tortillas are made.
9. Place into a preheated 350 F oven bake for 15 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
Copyright © 2022. All rights reserved.